Win 1 of 10 Chad Wild Clay Merchandise Prize Packs
- SWEEPSTAKES SPONSOR: BroadbandTV Corp. c/o 1205 Melville Street, Vancouver, BC V6E 0A6 Canada (the “Sponsor”).
- HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter, a qualified entrant (each an “Entrant” or “You”) shall submit a Spy Ninja inspired artwork (excluding photographs) to email@example.com (each an “Entry”). Entrants may submit more than one Entry.
- ALTERNATIVE METHOD OF ENTRY: You can also enter the Sweepstakes by mail. In the event that You choose to do so, You must submit a 3” x 5” postcard including Your name, mailing address, email address and age and a hard copy printout of Your Entry. Send the postcard and artwork to the following address:
The Sponsor or its designees shall determine in their sole discretion whether You have entered the Sweepstakes successfully. The Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all respects and are not subject to appeal. Entries are good only for the person who received them by successfully entering the Sweepstakes by completing the action described above. Any attempt to transfer, purchase, sell, or exchange an Entry other than as set forth herein is void and without effect. Entries have no cash value and will expire at the end of the Sweepstakes period.
- SWEEPSTAKES DURATION: Sponsor shall accept entries starting at 12:00 p.m. on July 22, 2020 (“Sweepstakes Start Date”) and will stop accepting entries after 11:59 p.m. on July 31, 2020 (“Sweepstakes End Date”). All times and dates are determined using PT Pacific Standard Time (PST). The winners of this Sweepstakes will be emailed directly within two (2) weeks of the Sweepstakes End Date (for more details, see Section 8 “How to Win”).
- ELIGIBILITY: Only legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia (excluding Rhode Island and Maine), Canada (excluding Quebec) who are thirteen (13) years or older at the time of entry are eligible to enter. Minors (i.e. those between 13 and 19 years of age) must get their parent or legal guardian’s permission to enter. Employees of the Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its sweepstake agencies, as well as the immediate family and household members of each such employee, are not eligible. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial, municipal, and local laws and regulations. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Anyone in the Sponsor’s sole discretion that is found to: (a) be using multiple accounts to participate; or (b) is participating in an attempt to hijack this Sweepstakes will be ineligible, and his/her entries will be judged void. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or YouTube. Entrants are providing information solely to the Sponsor and not to Twitter or YouTube.
- PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES: By submitting an Entry to this Sweepstakes, You grant to Sponsor and its affiliated companies a perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable worldwide (except where prohibited by law) right and license in any and all media to use, modify and create derivative works based on Your Entry, name, likeness, picture, image, identity, address (city and state), email address, voice, biographical information, signature, social media handles and written oral statements, for advertising and promotional purposes in promoting or publicizing the Sweepstakes, Sponsor and its goods and services, without compensation unless required by law. You shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based on invasion of privacy, defamation, rights of integrity or attribution, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, or use in composite form of Your Entry, name, image, picture, likeness, voice, address (city and state), email address, biographical information, or entry. The rights and license granted under this paragraph shall extend to Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, and its domestic and foreign affiliated companies and agents for all Entrants in the Sweepstakes, including Entrants who are selected as finalists and/or Prize Winner and those Entrants who are not selected. Sponsor shall not have no obligation to use these publicity rights of the Prize Winner for any purpose.
- HOW TO WIN: Create an Entry by making a Spy Ninja inspired artwork (excluding photographs) and submitting the Entry to Sponsor’s designated email at firstname.lastname@example.org. An Entry that contains disparagement of Chad Wild Clay will not be accepted. An Entry containing any derogatory language, substance abuse, or violence will also not be accepted. Based on the number of Entrants, the Sponsor shall randomly select ten (10) Entrants as the winners of the Sweepstakes (the “Prize Winners”), who will each receive one (1) Chad Wild Clay merchandise prize pack and (each a “Prize”). In the event that more than one drawing of the Prizes is required, any non-winning Entrants from the previous drawings will be included in subsequent drawings for the same Sweepstakes.
- PRIZE: The winner of the Sweepstakes (the “Prize Winner”) shall receive a prize consisting of either (a) one (1) grand prize comprising of Chad Wild Clay merchandise valued at approximately US one hundred and twelve dollars (US$112.00); or (b) one (1) of nine (9) secondary prizes comprising of Chad Wild Clay merchandise valued at approximately US forty-four dollars (US$44.00) (the “Prize”). Please note that there may be the opportunity for Entrants, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, to have their artwork showcased at Chad Wild Clay’s online merchandise store at https://shop.chadvy.com/ (the “Chad Wild Clay Store”) and/or featured as part of a new merchandise item on the Chad Wild Clay Store.
ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF THE PRIZE IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PRIZE WINNER. The Prize for the Sweepstakes will be awarded. The Prize Winners will be directly contacted within two (2) weeks after the Sweepstakes End Date by way of email notification. In order for the Prize Winner to receive the Prize, they will be required to provide the Sponsor with a valid email address. The Prize Winner may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility before they can receive their Prize, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. A Prize not claimed within fourteen (14) days after delivery of Sponsor’s email notification will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The Prize shall not be transferable, and no substitutions or exchanges (including without limitation, for cash) of the Prize will be permitted, provided that, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for such Prize. The Prize shall be limited to one Prize per household or address. The Prize is awarded on an "AS IS" basis and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). Winning the Sweepstakes is contingent on fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules. If a Prize Winner is a resident of Canada, he or she must answer unaided an arithmetic skill-testing question as a condition to receiving a prize.
- PRIZE AVAILABILITY: In the event that the Prize offered is no longer available by manufacturers or retailers, a product of equivalent value will be given to the Prize Winner, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES: As an Entrant, You represent and warrant that You: (a) are not below the age of 13 years, and if you are between the ages of 13 and 19 years, you have obtained permission from your parent or legal guardian to enter this Sweepstakes, and (b) have all the necessary rights and permissions, without the need for payment to any other person or entity to use and exploit, and to authorize BBTV to use and exploit Your Entry in all manners contemplated by these Rules. The Sponsor disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for or in connection to the Entry, and notwithstanding any other provision of these Rules, the Entrants agree to release the Sponsor from any liability resulting from, or related to, the Entry.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, irregular, or misdirected “tweets”, “likes”, “follows”, or other types of social media engagements on any of the Platforms, emails or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions or human errors that may occur. If for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or more prizes are awarded than planned, including due to a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, the Sponsor may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Entrants further agree to release the Sponsor from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the Sweepstakes or the awarding or use of any Prize. The Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or withdraw this Sweepstakes at any time. By entering the Sweepstakes, the Prize Winner releases the Sponsor, participating sponsors and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agencies, Twitter and YouTube (collectively, the "Released Parties"), from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any Prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
- PRIVACY: Entry information collected by the Sponsor shall become the property of the Sponsor and will not be used for any purpose other than for marketing and sweepstake purposes. Entrant artworks or messages submitted to Sponsor for the Sweepstakes and selected by the Panel to be featured on the Store, are public.
- GOVERNING LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of an Entrant and/or Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Province of British Columbia, Canada, and exclusively by its courts, without regard to its conflict of law principles. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Entrant agrees that: (a) any such action shall be brought by Entrant individually (not as part of a class action); (b) the courts sitting in the Province of British Columbia may exercise personal jurisdiction over Entrant; and (c) his/her recovery shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in participating in the Sweepstakes (if any) with all right to other recovery (including damages of any kind and attorneys’ fees) being expressly waived. If any provision of these Rules shall be held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law and the parties’ fundamental intentions hereunder, and the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired, provided however, that in such cases the parties oblige themselves to use their best efforts to achieve the purpose of the invalid provision by a new legally valid stipulation.
- GENERAL: Decisions of the Sponsor shall be final and binding in all matters relating to sweepstakes and the awarding of the Prize and are not subject to appeal.
- WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the Prize Winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope with your request to: Win 1 of 10 Chad Wild Clay Merchandise Prize Packs, c/o BroadbandTV Corp., 1205 Melville Street, Vancouver, BC Canada V6E 0A6, posted no later than September 1, 2020.
- OFFICIAL RULES: A copy of these Rules may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Win 1 of 10 Chad Wild Clay Merchandise Prize Packs, c/o BroadbandTV Corp., 1205 Melville Street, Vancouver, BC Canada V6E 0A6 or by sending an email to email@example.com requesting a copy of the Official Rules no later than July 30, 2020, or by visiting https://shop.chadvy.com/pages/sweepstakes-rules, for an electronic copy.
These Rules are effective as of July 21, 2020. COPYRIGHT NOTICE: The Sweepstakes and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2020 BroadbandTV Corp.